just chatting

I have had a "poorly" day today.  Something had upset my system & I couldn't go far from home.  consequently I haven't felt up to very much & wanted to wrap myself in cotton wool today to make sure I am OK for tomorrow evening's meeting.

I had put things on my work desk ready to do some crafting too - but never mind tomorrow is another day.

So I thought how can I put some pictures on here today -because that does make it nicer to look at, then I remembered I hadn't shown you a couple of photos I took whilst away the other weekend.


This beautiful tree is in the grounds of the Chichester crematorium where the ashes of my parents & my aunt have been laid.  With such beautiful colours I just had to photograph it..


This is a close-up of the leaves & I think I will use it as a background paper in one of my digital layouts.  I may have to do more of a close up again to help reduce some of that white space.


Then this photo of this beautiful rainbow was taken from our hotel window. It took me a couple of goes to capture it as the first were a bit fuzzy due to me having to stand on the sofa against the wall to get a good view.

Tomorrow my camera will be working at the Mold II so I will have photos for you - but perhaps not get them on here until Wednesday morning.

I did have a workshop organised for tomorrow morning - but once again not enough takers - so it's a no go again. I only have 2 more workshops booked for next month - then that is it for this year.  I am seriously thinking of not doing any after this.

More tomorrow.


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko