Just chatting....................

.............. & it is a good thing it is typed chatting 'cos I've dot a dold in de dose.

Yes - despite my flu jab I have come down with a cold & in true Gloria fashion I have a cough too.  This very nicely appeared yesterday morning - so sadly we were unable to go out with Bob's grand-daughter after all - we have had to postpone it for a few days.  Also this coming Saturday we are supposed to be meeting some old friends of Bobs that he hasn't seen for a while.  So - I have been wrapped up in cotton wool & dosed to the hilt. to try & be better for that.

I did start to feel a bit better this evening but it's just creeping back in again - like it does in the evenings.  I didn't sleep too well last night hoping it will be better tonight.

Anyway enough of my ailments - they are nothing compared to what the poor people in the States are dealing with - poor souls.  Let's hope that there aren't too many fatalities - but to lose your home & all your belongings just doesn't bear thinking about.  I am sure like me you have them in your thoughts.

So nothing crafty to talk about - I hope to sit quietly tomorrow &  do some card making. providing my runny nose has eased up, as it is difficult stamping & cutting with a tissue held to your nose.

The weather is going to get wetter & colder so make sure you all wrap up warm.

More tomorrow.  I am off to bed now.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post