just popping in

Hi - I said I might pop back if I had anything to tell you - & I do have - but I can't show you until tomorrow.  Not because it is a secret but because I can't take the photo at this time - will do so in the morning when the light is better.  It's another member success story.

Just had a thought too - as I have just clicked on a comment to publish it.  I hope that every so often you go back over the posts, because occasionally ladies do write comments about the post & not always straight away.   The reason I mention this is because Joanna from Mold club has commented on the photos of last months meeting.  She said something along the lines of how she enjoys looking at the photos here because she doesn't always get the chance to see what other ladies at the meeting have done. So all my wittering is to some perhaps then. Perhaps I should look at getting you all to place your work on a table at the end of the evening - for everyone to see - then I can photograph it afterwards.  I may start this in the new year - I will give it some thought.  It is just that Joanna's comment raised the thought in my mind that not everyone has the Internet or even a computer, & after all the whole purpose of the evenings are to share.

That's me

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko