Mold II meeting

I have not long been back home following the Mold II meeting this evening.

Another good evening with Marie & I have taken photos which I will load on here tomorrow. Once again I am including photos of the ladies working.

It was rather fortunate that the caretaker who sets up the room for us is also the husband of the lady who I deal with regarding the hire of the room.  When I mentioned to him about the 15th November & how it affects one of the groups he asked her to come back over with him when we were getting ready to leave.

I am putting the results of our discussion into the original post - so that everything stays together.

That is my quick pop in for tonight - more tomorrow including photos.

Night night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko