Mold II - photos

Hello everyone - here I am with the photos from Mold II's meeting last night.

It was Marie's visit to Mold II to show how we are all capable of being artistic & how to make some beautifully decorated canvases.

First set of photographs are of the group - once again there were a couple of ladies absent;







There, most of the ladies from Mold II club

Now you have all (well most of you) met everyone (well most of you)
te he



Isn't she sweet - I wonder what she is thinking about?  Probably where are my swings,as Annette decided not to use them  Very pretty. 


I love this collage style canvas & it was quite surprising how clear the text panel turned out, as Marie said stamping direct onto the canvas doesn't always give good results.  It worked really well this time.


I love this piece - that butterfly really was meant for this canvas.


This canvas I was told is to have some more work done to it - again the stamping direct has worked very well.


Isn't this elegant?  I have some tree decorations similar to that gold circlet - that are a little past their best by date - perhaps I could use those.  Give them another lease of life.


I love the colours in this one - & it was by Carol for her son & his new wife whose wedding was last week.  A little gift for them when they return from honeymoon.


These sewing stamps & embellishments are just right for a collage & work really well on this canvas.  Love the vintage look that the colour gives them too.


Very delicate colours & the hint of gold on it just sets it off - & I love the idea of the butterfly just "outside the box" so to speak.


Liz hadn't finished this one but I love the idea that is building here - will make a nice Christmas canvas.


Another very elegant canvas - the layering is very effective & those spiral flowers work so well on a piece like this.


A cute Scottie dog - love his tartan bow & those great autumny colours work so well with it.  Good canvas for Hogmanay I think.

I think everyone enjoyed Marie's visits - she is certainly very enthusiastic about what she does & produces some beautiful work.  I am sure I will be able to persuade her to come again another time - with something different to set your creative juices going.

That is me for today - I am off to post a birthday card to the States, then email all the Mold ladies about their November meeting, then hopefully some card making.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko