Some cards to show you

Good afternoon ladies

Well there wasn't an exercise update this morning because I didn't go. I shall have to work harder tomorrow! I had quite a few things to attend to including making sure I had everything I needed for tonight's October meeting of CSNW.  So there will be photos tomorrow.

But I did find time to make 2 rather quick cards - rubber stamped I must emphasise.  I have a monochrome mood on me again ......



They have both been made with Crafty Individual stamps.  In fact the 2 images come as one & have to be cut apart.  I have had them a while & this is the first time I have used them.  The little scroll stamp down the side was part of a freebie set - no idea where from.  I stamped them with Adirondack inks & the layering card has been coloureds with brushes in the same colour as the stamped image.

My creative mojo has left me at the moment - I am hoping that making these 2 cards has brought it back a bit & hope to do some more tomorrow.  Of course I have my Splodge Away mat to play with yet  - although I need to clear some space on my desk before I can play with it as it is the 12x12 size one.

This morning there was a really nice sunrise - a mixture of heavy cloud & the sun so I had to grab the camera & see what I could capture



You know I like my season photos - but  clouds really fascinate me - there are so many different types.

Anyway that is me for today - will have photos for you tomorrow of tonight's meeting.

'Bye for now have a nice evening.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post