Some digital work

Hi ladies
Well I am feeling quite a bit brighter today - had a better night's sleep.  Still can't move too far from the box of tissues but I think this attack may be one of those 48 hour ones (or near enough).

Because it was impossible to do any stamping feeling like this I have sat & created a couple more digital scrapbook pages.

This first one is for a challenge blog over at Digitally Sweet - which reminds me - for one of their challenges I entered recently I was one of the featured pages & was given this banner


The challenge I entered today is called "Paw"-sitively Digital & of course features my little Yorkshire Terrier - Misty.

 
Yesterday I created a page featuring a photo of my great-grandparents on my mothers side of the family.  I had recently been in touch with someone on the Internet who has been doing family research & she spotted the name I was researching.  It is not her family but did have a slight link to her husbands family further back & she had the photos.  Absolutely amazing you never know when things like this are going to turn up.  So this is the first page from those photos.
 
 
 
That's me for now - more tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post