Car bother

My poor little car has been sat on the drive for nearly 2 weeks going nowhere - so it obviously feels a bit neglected.  At the weekend when I went out with Bob we spotted one of the rear tyres was looking a little soft.

Today I asked Gareth if he would help me sort them out & when I turned the engine on to put the tyre inflator on - well that was exactly it - the engine didn't turn on.

One - very very dead battery/

O called out the RAC & inside an hour they had come out - battery really & truly dead.  So he put enough charge into it for me to take to their spares depot in Chester to have a new one fitted.  Bless him before that he also inflated the tyre for me.

So now it has a nice new battery - but looks like it needs a new tyre.  So that will be the next job.

With new battery fitted I had quite a bit of running around to do to catch up with things.  You just never now what the day is going to face you with do you?

More tomorrow.

Ooh nearly forgot - Joanna left a comment that the countdown didn't seem to be working.  But it is ok on my screen.  Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko