CSNW Photos part 1

Good afternoon everyone -here I am with the first set of photos for last nights meeting.

It is of their Show & Tell for the evening where the theme was a card using only the colours pink, red & light blue.


This hat stamp is absolutely gorgeous & I love the little fabric hat that has been placed in the corner.  Now, I have assumed that it is one stamp - but perhaps it is 3 stamps.  Hopefully someone will know.  Ann (who made the card) if you read this could you let me know.


A lovely layered rose (it's a Tudor rose isn't it?), & what a lovely way to tie the ribbon - it really suits the card.


A very delicate card making great use of die cut items.  That die-cut corner is really pretty.


It is so nice to see different shaped cards.  Very pretty (& my photography seems to have altered the colours a little - it was definitely pink).  I meant to ask Joan if she had used the Wendy Stenton template to make it.


A great Christmas card - it just shows that the season works in any colour combination. 


Aah! isn't he cute? That background layering works so well in the colours too.

Right I will be back later with the photos of the evenings project - after I have worked out how to get some of them off my phone.

Had some more running around to do for my car this morning.  I took it in for the tyres to be checked - one was close to being illegal - the tread was OK but the wall of the tyre was cracking.  So I now have a nice new tyre & all the tyres have been checked for any leaks, & inflated correctly.  Poor credit card, after having to pay for the battery, was very reluctant to leave it's cosy pocket in my purse.  But gave in graciously.

'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko