I won

Last night i was having a flick through various blogs I visit & found on one - Digitally Sweet Challenges - that I had won their sketch challenge from a couple of weeks ago.

This was the page


I was really thrilled.  I get to pick a kit - or two - from the sponsors list for my prize.

I have had a busy-ish day today getting Christmas goodies & cards sorted for the clubs.  I am nearly finished - it is hard to believe that we are reaching the end of our club year - as I always say - where does the time go.

Tuesday sees the last meeting of the year for Mold II, then Thursday for Mold (the delayed meeting due to the recent election) & then the following Wednesday sees the last meeting for CSNW.  The first 3 months of your 2013 programme are sorted, the printouts sitting on my dining room table waiting to be cut up & put in the club boxes ready to hand out.  Really quite organised after all.

I am hoping to have a card making day tomorrow.  Didn't get any done today after all.

Hope your weekend is going well - & that you are keeping out of this rain.

More tomorrow - night night, sleep well.

Comments

  1. Well Done! It's always nice to have your work recognised.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko