Just chatting

Hi everyone

I had a very pleasant morning - afternoon discussing next years festival programme over a very nice cup of coffee at Sycamore Park Garden Centre.  Then we had a light lunch & a good natter.

The rest of the afternoon & this evening I have been sorting out my computerised records & files for our 3 clubs here in NW ready for 2013 & getting the first set of programmes printed along with birthday lists etc.  

Then part of the evening catching up on Professional MasterChef.  Gosh! I don't think I would like to cook for Monica!!  Whilst watching that I sat & cut out toppers for Christmas cards that I had stamped & creating the shaped cards for them to go on.  So all in all a busy day.

Hope you have had a good day too.

Off to the hairdressers in the morning - hair really needs cutting.  Then I have an evening function to go to - so at least I will look respectable.

That's me for tonight - night night.

PS - Brain wasn't working properly last night evidently - as I saved this but didn't publish it.  Ah well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko