Just chatting

Oh dear! more rain & more rain still

I do hope that none of you are suffering with flooding & of course our thoughts are with all those unlucky people whose homes have been affected.

Today I have been doing some more work towards the clubs Christmas cards & pressies.  I had hoped to get everything finished yesterday, but couldn't make as much progress as I thought. My right hand is really bad & quite painful so I have to do things in short sessions.  If it doesn't improve I think it will be a visit to the Doctor to find out what is wrong.  I am not sure that it is just my arthritis, still
never mind it's all going well even so.

Yesterday evening whilst sat in front of the TV I created another digital page for a challenge - I will be putting the page on my blog later this evening.  So if you would like to see it pop over there - but not just yet - leave it till later

So that is it from me today - a short visit - just to keep in touch.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko