No stamping - but another digital page

I still didn't feel up to stamping & it is not quite so warm upstairs either - so it was easy to give in.  But I do feel quite a lot better - just seem to be left with the cough now & even that is not as bad as I usually get.  So! I think I am on the road to recovery.

I have so many photos that I need to get into albums & I know that if I tried hybrid scrapbooking I would never get them done - so this is where Digital Scrapbooking has saved me time & I am getting results.  Doing them digitally because I don't have an A3 printer I am making the 8x8 size.  When I print them I am going to be putting them into a 12x12 album - so still room to do a little hybrid work.

 
There is quite a bit of input from me as I created all the embellishments & papers as well.  If you want to read about that bit there is more information on my personal blog "Ink on my fingers?"
 
Hope you are keeping free of colds.  Remember to wrap up warm.
 
Off to bed now - Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko