November Project Photos - Mold II

Here I am back again this time with the photos of Mold II's interpretation of the sketch ...............

& here are their cards .....................


I thought I was going to have trouble taking the photo of this card because of the mirror card it is made on - but all it did was give this beautiful rainbow effect.  The squares & diamonds have been replaced with a floral shape.


A very clean & simple card & the sketch has been reduced to fit on a card, rather than a sketch across the complete card.  This time the shapes used are - as you can see - Christmas trees.  
I just love those tree stamps.


Some really pretty background paper for this one & those glittery flowers work so well tying it all together.
A lovely card


Ah cute - that teddy doesn't look he will be asleep before Santa gets there.  A lovely festive take on the sketch - wonder what he will get in his stocking?


A really clean style card which would make a great card for a man even with those lovely paper flowers on - well I think so.  That check pattern background paper is so clean & crisp like a freshly ironed shirt.


I often go on about the elegance of cream & black cards. The next combination that has the same elegance is the one in this card - a warm red & cream. I believe the 60 was put there to fill a negative space - I think Chris should hold on to this card in case someone she knows becomes 60 soon it's lovely


A nice bright Christmas Card.  Not too long ago I took some of my stamps that I had not used for ages to the club & sold them.  This little snowman was one of them - it is so good to see him in use again.  Lovely, lovely card.


I am told that this little chap will have some clothes (well coloured ones) later.  This was part of a very recent freebie set on a magazine.  Now I have seem him used I think he might go on a couple of my cards.  Another clean & simple design.


Ah ha - here he is again - this time with clothes.  Definitely one to use soon.  Like the card before this a very clean, fresh design.  I love it.


A very interesting interpretation of the sketch - everything is there just in slightly different sizes.  These sketches are really good for getting the creative juices going.  That fern leaf stamp is very useful & pretty as is the butterfly.


Another card where the sketch design has been reduced to put on the card as a topper, rather than cover the whole of the card.  Like the other one it works so well.
I don't think I have seen that done with sketches before the 2 made like it today.

Well done ladies.

Off to load Mold's photos now to complete the set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko