November Project Photos - Mold

Back again - this time with the final set of photos for the project you all worked on during your November meetings - this time those created by Mold club members.

Here is the sketch ......................

.......  & here is their cards ................


A lovely "Me to You" design & it works so well on that blue striped card.  I had to take this photo very carefully as Clare had not got the images stuck down.  I wonder if she is going to give him his blue nose it will just finish that card off.  Listen to me!


A stunning Christmas card - which with the tartan background would make a great Hogmanay card too.  I like the way the 2 diamonds are slightly off set with the holly spray in the middle.


Another "Me to You" design & again that lovely blue stripe paper which goes so well with it.  Think these 2 were sat next to each other.  Well of course, I know they were it was mother & daughter team Clare & Yvonne.  Wonder if this one will get a blue nose.?


Ah ha - someone took the sketch to a totally different shaped card - an easel card.  Well done Jo (Brookes) it is a great card & that sentiment is really lovely.


I watched the patterned background of this being "built" but didn't know until it was finished that an ATC was being made.  So another size card - isn't it great & doesn't it work well that size.  Rachel likes her ATC's. 


This time the strips to divide the background into 3 strips, have been put on top of the design.  It works too & the sketch layout can still be seen.


I like the smooth rounded corners to the background layer & a great colour scheme.  It is almost a mono colour scheme.  The trees have been stamped on a multi-colour pad - or inked with different ink pads across the stamp.  I think the latter is probably the way. Really nice card.


Oh so elegant a design.  Each of those ladies have had their hat & coat collars paper pieced - very time consuming but delicately cut out. Both the lady & the flourish were from that lovely Art Deco freebie set a few months back & I know that Janet particularly loves this set.

Well done ladies.

I have said well done at the bottom of each of the posts for this project - & I mean it ladies.  When given a sketch for a Show & Tell you have time to think about what you are doing, but given it on the evening with only a quick look at the previous month is different. The usual comments were made - "I would have brought different papers / stamps etc if I had known the shape & size" - but you all managed it anyway.

Well, the weekend is here & tomorrow it's the 1st of December - Christmas is definitely just around the corner.

I don't like writing too many posts without photos - so when I don't have any in the next few weeks I think I will do a "down memory lane" post & show again some of things we did this year - & possibly even last year.

Have a great weekend whatever you are going to be doing.  If the cold weather comes in - wrap up warm.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko