some digital work

Well I actually did have a very good couple of hours this morning progressing with some Christmas cards - unfortunately I cannot show them to you as they are part of those I am making for club members.

After my visit to the chiropodist I popped down to Llandudno & the craft shop - it isn't so good these days I think.  But I managed to pick up some square cards, sheets of gold card & other things that I wanted.

As I like to have pictures on my posts, you can see from the title of the page that I am going to show you some digital work.  I have been looking into creating a calendar asa  Christmas presents for an elderly relative based on photos I have taken through the year or even earlier years - here is my trial page

 
This peacock was taken in the garden of Bod Idris, Llandegla back in 2005 when Bob & I stayed one night to celebrate our 20th anniversary of being together.  Can't remember the reason I placed the rose spray on the square for 19th March. Possibly trying to see how easy it was to do.
 
Hope to have a good crafting weekend - if what I make I can show you I will.
 
Have a lovely weekend - I expect many of you will be Christmas shopping - something I must start doing.
 
'Bye for now



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post