Some stamping for a couple of challenges

I have finally got around to some stamping today to make 2 items for challenges.

The first one was over at Show Us Your Twinchies - where the theme is "Hot Colours".


I tried to think of it in terms of a quarter of a 4"x 4" canvas. I inked the canvas with a really bright ink pad that I haven't used for a while & now believe it or not I can't remember the make & I am sorry I don't feel like going back upstairs to see what it is. I can see the box in my head but can't quite see the name - or - or - is it Impress?  I will let you know next time if I am right.  The little flower image is one of CaroLines which I coloured with various gel pens, then added some glitz to finish.

The second challenge was over at a blog called Cards Galore challenge Blog where the theme this week is "Silhouette"


I sponged ink through an oval aperture in a piece of thin card - using 3 different shades of Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey & Dried Marigold. The image is from Lavinia Stamps.  I just layered it onto black card then over the top of black ribbon on a white card with a little faux bow through the card over the stems of the flowers.  I decided not to put a sentiment on it so that I can use it later for any occasion.

So, all in all a good day.

Have a good weekend whatever you are all doing.  I am hoping I am going to be fit enough to meet up with Bob's friends tomorrow.

Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post