Variation on a theme

Over the last couple of weeks I haven't shown much of my stamping - this is mainly because I have been busy making the Christmas Cards I give to each of you - so I don't want to show them beforehand.

Today I made one large card which as I say in the title of the post is a variation on one I have already done.


When I made this card before I decorated it vertically with gold ribbon - this time I embossed the vertical & horizontal lines twice leaving a .5cm gap between them, then laid the narrow gold peel off border between the scored lines.  I added a couple of gold gems for bling, a greeting & 2 of the star bursts on the side.

I have decided to make another of these cards - again slightly different - to enter a challenge where they want clean & simple but with bling.  

Tomorrow I will have the photos of the Show & Tell from tonight's Mold II meeting.  The photos from the project will not be shown until after Mold's meeting which is this Thursday.  That's because it is the sketch & I don't want to show it until everybody has worked with it.  So there should be lots of photos to show you over the weekend.

So that is me for tonight - more tomorrow.  I think it might just be time for bed - night night, sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko