Christmas preparations chatting

It would appear I may have completed my Christmas cards - apart, that is, for the special ones for the family.  I will take some photos tomorrow of them & put them here in tomorrow posts

I had some little calendars to make for one of my non-crafting groups, which are now printed & tomorrow I will be laminating them.  So, that will be another job done.  I have done all my main Christmas present shopping although I still have a couple of things to get for the stocking that Caroline & I exchange each year.

We have one more Christmas meal to have that is this Thursday lunch time, & meeting up with some friends on Saturday for a meal.  Think I might have to starve myself until Christmas day or I will be putting weight back on.

Probably at the weekend - time to put the tree up.  I find that task quite tiring - it's a big tree.

Birthdays are now the thing to get under control. Amongst family & friends I have 4 with birthdays early in January - one of them being Bob.

Over the next few days I will start getting the blog ready for next year.  The clubs will be getting a make over - only a small one, & I may clear down the photos of projects.  Those pages cannot roll on & on like this one that holds the posts.

That's my chatting for for today - hope your preparations are going well.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko