CSNW meeting photos - part 1

I have decided that I am finally losing my marbles.  Twice this week I have had a serious failing of the brain.  Wednesday morning I took my car in to have a new alternator belt put in.  The service people kindly drove me home & then rang me when the job was finished & said they would come & pick me up.  I spent a frantic 5 - 10 minutes hunting for my car keys getting het up because I knew they would soon be here.  Then I remembered what they were picking me up for & realised they had my car keys.

Then this evening - just a short while ago - I picked up my computer to blog, started writing about the photos & realised I was doing the November sketch photos which had already been done last week.  Ladies I am seriously cracked.

Still I have now restarted brain & am once again in control.

Tonight the first set of CSNW photos is from last nights meeting.  They are of the Show & Tell which was a card inspired by crackers.


A really pretty cracker card - love those little trees & the purple / lilac bows are just perfect for it. A pretty non-Christmas colour card.
 

A rich looking double diamond card which really follows the cracker shape.  Lovely card.


Aah lovely Santa on a traditional red cracker - great card - apologies it is a little blurry


Really festive cracker card & clever use of the sentiment too & the snowflakes that look like they have just burst out of the cracker


Another rich looking cracker on a card & that snowflake background is lovely
and here it is with the cracker "pulled"


great use of a gatefold card.


Remember that card we made with the acetate dome a while back - well that is how this beautiful card has been made


I took this photo so you could see the depth


A very elegant cracker in lovely rich Christmas colours


again - with the cracker "pulled" revealing the sentiment.  A great different opening.

These cracker cards throughout all the clubs have been brilliant.

That is me for this post - back tomorrow with the project photos.

It's a nasty evening - so please keep warm




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post