Is this your card

Here I am with the question of the anonymous Christmas card

Did you give this card to me?


There is a lot of work in this card it was in a white envelope with just my name on it.  Sadly because I put all the cards the various club members gave on the table when I got home - I cannot be sure which club I brought it home from. 

So please if it is your card send me a message so that I can write inside who it is from.  If no-one responds through the blog I will ask at the clubs meetings in January.

Bob & I returned hone this evening after a really lovely few hours with our friends chatting, over a really good meal at the Cheshire Cat, for me to arrive home to some very sad news of the passing of a colleague.

You just never know when life is going to throw these things at you - I am absolutely devastated it was so unexpected.  My thoughts are with his family & those of many others who may lose friends & loved ones at this or any time.  My thought are especially with those people in the States who have lost loved ones in this latest terrible shooting incident, & I am sure yours are too.

Night night.

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria
    The card is from Sheelagh
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Gloria. So sorry about missing out the name. I was sure that this year I'd done all the greetings before the envelopes -wrong obviously!
    Sheelagh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post