just chatting & cracking up again

Well somehow I missed writing a post last night - but surpassed myself this evening.  I have just finished writing what I wanted to say tonight & clicked publish when I spotted I had written it all on my personal blog.  So quickly had to go & delete that.

So - where was I & what was I going to tell you about.  Ah yes.

Yesterday
In the morning I met Caroline for a chat & exchange Christmas pressies - well Christmas stockings really.  Some years back we discovered that we each prepared a stocking for each of the family but never had one made for us - so we decided to correct that & make a stocking for each other.  It's great fun through the year trying to find things to put in it.

Whilst I was with Caroline, Bob was busy picking up his new car.  When I returned home we went for a drive (well I had to give it my seal of approval).  We took a nice long long run around the countryside we gradually made our way to Manchester Airport to pick up Gareth on his return from working in Sweden.  They had loads of snow - don't think he is keeping his fingers crossed for a White Christmas after that.

Oh yes & the company that Bob bought the car from gave him a lovely bouquet for me.  Very nice.  Have taken pictures.

Today
This morning we went to Asda for the last of our Christmas shopping except that is for the turkey which we get tomorrow from the farm shop.

So apart from me having my hair done on Christmas eve morning that is us done.  Ooh of course I have to put the pressies under the tree in the evening.

Think that was everything I was going to tell you before I put it in the wrong place, except for -

I will try & pop on here from time to time over the next few days - so pop in when you have time.  But just in case I don't write anything between now & Christmas Day - I send you all my love & best wishes for a wonderful Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko