just chatting

Good morning everyone

Well I find it hard to believe but despite a late night last night after a great evening at Bob's Christmas Do - I have actually made a card for a challenge blog.

The one today is over at The CD Sunday Challenge blog where their chosen theme is - Oh Christmas Tree.  I did think of combining my lovely Christmas Tree stamp with some CD papers, but changed my mind & did it all through the CD.  Naughty I know I should have used  a stamp.  Maybe next time.

Here is the card I made .....................


After a few moments thinking about what style of card to do I plumped for an easel card & took one of my 8x8 fancy edge cards to use. The papers, images& sentiment are from a Christmas CD from the My Craft Studio range.  The sentiment is the poem - "Oh, Christmas Tree!"   All the elements were layered onto silver mirror card after I had, whilst in MCS , "layered" them digitally with a blue border.  The stopper is a silver peel off snowflake on silver mirror board & I have decoupaged the bunny pulling the tree on his sleigh & added a little glitter.

Here are some close up photos ...............




Hope you are having a good Sunday.  More tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko