Just chatting

I said I would show you photos of the Christmas cards I made yesterday - but I have been out much of the day shopping, so it will have to be tomorrow.

Yesterday evening I also finished the first of the sketches I am doing as guest designer on a challenge blog.

If you sometimes pop over to my personal blog then you will see I have decided to split my digital work from my rubber stamping work.  So in January there will be another blog for my digital work.  The sketch I mention above will be one of the first things on it.  I am currently sorting out the design & pages for it & will let you know how to find it when it goes live on 1st January.

My! it was frosty this morning & my car needed a really good scrape.  I have just discovered that I am not quite tall enough to clear the ice from the centre top of the front windscreen.  So I had to open the door & stand in the doorway to reach.

Have a good evening - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko