just chatting

Just got in from some shopping & hand delivering of Christmas cards - that's them all gone now, so I thought whilst I am having a much needed cup of tea I would sit & write a few words here.

As well as the cards all delivered, whilst I was in Asda I bumped into the girl that I needed to contact about flowers for April.  So that was handy - I am booked in for that - just need to contact her early March for final details.  Another job to tick off on the list.

I have one other area of Christmas greetings to send - I always send an e-card to my contacts in family history research - it would be impossible to send cards to them all so as I have email addresses it's a nice way to remember them.

I had a comment placed by Clare of Mold club a couple of posts back to let me know who the mystery card was from - I guess she must have received one similar.  So that is good, thank you Clare.

After my cup of tea I need to make some birthday card toppers ready for putting together tomorrow.  I thought I would get some toppers made - but not make the full card until I need it, that way I can personalise it more.

Just think this time next week we will either be having our Christmas meal or just finished.  Pressies will have been opened & it will be time to relax with the family.  That is the part I like best.  Gareth, Russ & Nadine are coming to us for Christmas Day.  Boxing day is usually a rest day for Bob & I - & certainly me, as we make sure cooking that day is at a minimum or Bob sees to it.  Wonderful.

Well! I had better get on with those birthday cards & then wrapping the presents.

Hope your day is going well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko