just chatting

This morning I had a lovely couple of hours with Sue down at Purple Butterfly Crafts - well we did go in there for a while - but mainly we spent our time chatting over a cup of coffee & a sandwich in the coffee shop.

It was also our opportunity to exchange Christmas Cards & Gifts.

Whilst at the craft shop I gave them some dates for workshops in February.  The last couple of months I had not had a workshop so this is a sort of long shot as to whether I continue or not.  So! If you want to learn to crochet or get started on scrap booking  I'm your girl in February - just go along & book.  So! Fingers crossed.

Then in the afternoon  Bob & I popped out to the big M&S at Cheshire Oaks to pick up some nice bits & pieces we had decided we were going to get.  I was surprised that it wasn't as busy as I thought it would be.

Having finally got my Christmas Tree up & decorated yesterday, this afternoon I re-sorted our Christmas cards we have received & they now really decorate the room nicely.  Finally we are festive.

Tomorrow I am meeting Caroline for a pre-Christmas natter & cup of coffee & exchange of pressies.

That's my day today - hope your day went well too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post