just chatting

Good morning, good morning, good morning!

I trust you all had a marvellous Christmas Day & Boxing Day & that you still have some holiday time this week.

We had a lovely family day on Christmas Day, with Gareth, Russ & Nadine at our house.  Lots of lovely presents - I was absolutely spoilt.  I am surrounded by lovely toiletries of all kinds which will keep me feeling good for a long time to come.  The Internet proved most useful as Gareth bought me a selection of Pan Pastels & sponges from Joanna Sheen - which meant that he didn't really have to know what they were & so ordering them was easier.  My man bought me an E-Bosser - how great is that - no more turning of handles just pop the folder or die into the machine & it does it all the work.  I am hoping to have a play today.  I also have an Amazon voucher to spend as well - so more books for my Kindle.

I hope you had surprises - amongst them some craft goodies.

We are having another quiet day today just the 2 of us. Then start thinking about New Year weekend when its another family get together.  Of course when that weekend is over its "all hands to the pump" for April.

Have fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post