just chatting

Today I had to sort the cards that were going out to the States.  I am OK time wise for Christmas cards but it is Bob's daughters wedding anniversary on the 12th & I am hoping the package which has that card in as well will arrive on time.

For her Christmas card I  decided to send her the easel card that I made this weekend for a challenge - I wrote about it yesterday.

Other than that I have had a bit of a domestic day really - you have to now & again don't you.

Tomorrow I have to finish wrapping the Christmas goodies for CSNW who have their final 2012 meeting on Wednesday.  I tried to get them all done at one go - but the wrapping really stressed my hand so I have been doing it in small batches.  Nearly done.

When I looked at my Christmas card list earlier today I found rather surprisingly that I am further advanced than I thought - but mustn't sit back on the task.  Most of my Christmas shopping is done - so that is also a good point.  Our Turkey is ordered so that is another job out of the way.  So in all in all it is not looking too bad.  Just keep my fingers crossed that there isn't something I should have done by now which I have forgotten about.

Will try & give you some crafty news tomorrow.

Nice news about Kate & William - that lady who gave them the baby-grow last week must have had a premonition.  Bless.

More tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko