Just chatting

Hi Ladies - not a lot to relate tonight I am afraid.  It's been a day of tidying up loose ends of things, making notes of things I have to do & ideas I have for next years programme.

I did a little bit of surfing the Internet for ideas - found somewhere with lots of images & got totally lost in the Internet - getting taken to all sorts of wonderful websites.  Not all were rubber stamping, but some of the card ones could be useful.  So I need to make a note of those of interest & get working on them.  I will probably return to this at the weekend.

Tomorrow is the final meeting of 2012 for the ladies of CSNW over at Rhuddlan, so on Thursday I should have some photos for you.  Although on Thursday I am out for quite a bit of the day with Nadine - we are going window shopping again.  I mean I will have my purse with me just in case.

Right! I am not going to waffle on unnecessarily - so I will get myself off to bed.  Finished my book last night so I have to find another one to read.  Thank goodness for my Kindle it is absolutely stocked high with books so I shouldn't have much trouble.

'Bye for now - night night.

Comments

  1. Don't forget Pinterest Gloria - it's a great way to keep track of interesting ideas. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post