Just chatting

I have just a short while ago got home from the final CSNW meeting of this year, & a very pleasant evening it was too.  So there will be photos from the meeting - but before that - tomorrow I will start showing you the photos from each club where we used the sketch.

One of the ladies who attends the club could not make it tonight as she is one of those unfortunate St Asaph residents whose house was flooded this last week or so.  I just cannot begin to imagine what it must be like & we were told that the water was up to about waist level. It would appear it will be at least 6 months before she gets back home - my thoughts are with her & all the other people caught up in these floods.

That's all I have for you tonight - make sure you keep safe & warm in this cold spell.  If you are out & about please go with care.

I am out shopping with Nadine tomorrow - just looking for ideas for April.

Night night - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post