Just chatting

Hi everyone

Just taking a little break from making what I hope will be my last batch of Christmas Cards. Hmm! that statement doesn't sound very good does it - I haven't found it a chore - it just never seems to end.  I didn't realise I was making so many again.

I took a little time out this morning to enter a couple of card making challenges.

The first one was for the CD Sunday Challenge Blog & this is the card I made...............


............... the theme was Frosty Days.  It has a Christmas sentiment inside - so it is one to add to the collection.

The other challenge was for Less Is More Challenge Blog & here is that card ...............


The theme for this challenge was a one layer card with images in a row.  I do love that freebie snowflake stamp off of Craft Stamper magazine.

If you want to read about how I made them - to save me typing it all out again perhaps you wouldn't mind popping over to my personal blog.  Just click HERE

Off to make some more cards - may be back again later..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko