Some stamping - albeit small

I have done some stamping but it is for birthday cards that are about to go out to club ladies who have New Year birthdays - so I don't want to show them here now.  But I did do another project & here it is ............

 
The ruler to show that it is only 2" x 2"

 
& here it is - an Easel Twinchie.
 
Why make such a small easel card?  Well, as you have probably guessed it is for a challenge.  The challenge is over at Show us Your Twinchies Challenge blog with a theme of "Let it Snow".
 
I stamped the snowflake in Versamark & embossed it with clear EP.  Then I coloured the card with Adirondack blue dry based ink & afterwards wiped the design with a soft tisse to remove the ink from the embossed image.  I found a snowflake button in my bits box, removed the shank & stuck it on a sticky pad for the stop.
 
That is it for today - have just decorated the tree - so time for a cup of tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko