2012 Project - Mold II - Carol

Well, here I am back again with the second set of photos for the 2012 Project.  This time it is Carol & her chosen stamp is a beautiful lady.

Here are her cards;


Isn't she beautiful?  This design is so lovely & really sets the image off.


Again clean & simple design & a great use of a doily edging to frame her.


A little more drama with this one framing it in holographic silver & backed with the embossed card.
Just beautiful.........


...... and elegance again.  This time with a gold frame on an easel style card.

I so often use the term clean & simple when describing cards & I hope everyone understands what I mean by that.  It in no way implies the card is simple but more that it is clean & uncluttered. 

A bit later I will be back with the photos from the meeting - unfortunately once again my camera batteries ran out & I took the remainder of the photos on my mobile phone.  So I need to email them to myself in order to use them.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko