A stamping session

After some running around this morning collecting different bits of paperwork I managed to sit & do some stamping.

I made a decision over the weekend that I would do some quick & simple stamping. to get some cards "under my belt", so I had a think about the direction I would go in & got everything organised to start.

I decided on one stamp & one ink colour, the little flourish stamp was part of a freebie set on a magazine at some time last year & I used Stormy Sky Distress Ink.

Here is what I made;




I haven't put a greeting or sentiment on them, or an insert in them. so that I can do that at the time I decide to give them to someone.

Not a bad little session if I say so myself.

As I am going to be without the car most of tomorrow I think there will be another session - so need to choose a stamp & an ink colour.

That's me for now - more tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko