Card for a challenge

Today I have made one or 2 cards for challenges, but only one has been stamped so I thought that would be the one to show you.

The challenge was over at a blog called Less Is More & the theme this week was Music - on a one layer card.

Here is my entry


The stamps are from a company called Chocolate Baroque & the set is called Music Fanfare.  I stamped the violin first & then created a mask from thin paper.  Then after placing the mask on the image I stamped the music.  I am really pleased with this card.  I have, as always, had the stamps a while & this is the first time I have used them.  There are some other nice designs on there too - so I think these may be what I make my cards from over the next few days.

Looking at the photo - I expect the violin would look good embossed - possibly even extra thick embossed. Might give that a try.  Watch this space.

So the snow has arrived again.  When I went into Mold yesterday I could see it on the hills - but we have it today.  A short while ago it started raining but has stopped now.  It is quite blowy & absolutely freezing.  So please wrap up warm & take care when you are out & about.

More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko