CSNW photos - February - part 2

Hello again - here I am with the second set of photos from CSNW's meeting last night.  This time photos of their project - which like the other 2 clubs was using the wood mounted stamps that were in the Christmas goodie bag.

Here they are;

A lovely tumble of images & I love that tab it really sets the design off..


Isn't that background paper great?  I love the use of the raffia twine to link the shapes together.


A really good use of the stamp.  It's in the background strip & on the base card along with the lovely pyramid shape. 


Hmm!  Some lucky fellow is getting a really nice Valentines card.  Really great way of using mainly one stamp.


Another great ensemble (oooh! that's a good word).  I love all the different ways they are being put together.


A very ethereal card.  Love the design.


When I saw this finished card laying on the table it struck me as being very oriental.  I expect it is because of the red & gold together.


Lovely muted colours - great layout.


Isn't this pink & black dramatic?  Another different layout too.


This is a very elegant card in cream & a burgundy colour.  I love the fact that the person making it actually cut out 2 of the tiny butterflies in the centre of the stamp to embellish the corners



Another cream & burgundy card - it is just so elegantly beautiful.

I have another set of photos to show you but it will take me a while to actually take them then put them here but I will try & do it at least  by Saturday.  Back in February 2012 the CSNW member decided they did want to do a project for the year but not the "how many different ways with one stamp" challenge.  They preferred to do a card for every letter of the alphabet.

There were about 4 ladies missing last night - but one lady did bring her challenge with her, & that is what I will be photographing.  There may be more to look at at the next meeting. So watch this space & make sure you pop back to take a look.

Last night the ladies decided they did want a challenge but wanted something a little less time consuming. So after a while I came up with an idea for ATC's .............. a different one for every month of the year.  It was decided that I should choose the themes which I did.  Details will appear on the CSNW club page with all relevant information.  I shall probably put it there later tonight.

I had a repeat of the locking problem with my car last night so had to go back to the service garage & bang the desk a bit.  They think it may be caused by some of the linkages being dry so have given them a googd oiling.  I have to see how things go but take it back if the noise starts again ---- as if I wouldn't!!!

Have a good evening - more tomorrow - or later!

Comments

  1. Another set of lovely cards ladies...it's nice to see how different they all are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko