Just chatting

No craft news to report today.  It's been very much a domestic day with bits of wedding preparation thrown in.

I have a pair of sandals that I am hoping to wear on the big day - I bought them a few years ago - they are not quite the right colour.  So today when I went into Mold I asked at the shoe repair shop about having them dyed.  They won't do them - but I have ordered some dye the colour I want & am going to give serious thought to doing them myself.  I used to do it years ago - but of course this is for a special day.  Will let you know how I get on or whether I decide to continue looking for a new pair.

I also popped into the cake decoration shop & bought the bits for making the flowers for the top of the cakes.  Must start that job this week too.

A message for Annette (Mold II) - go back please & look at the post where I showed your card - someone has left a comment for you.

Hope to have a craft day tomorrow - so may have something to show you.

Have a good day & hope you get some crafting done too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post