just chatting

Hi everyone - just sitting here having a cup of tea, relaxing between the monthly lunch that I attend (which always falls on this Thursday) & going to the Mold February meeting this evening.

Yesterday afternoon I popped along to Hobbycraft to pick up some ribbon, the oasis for the flowers & I was also hoping that in amongst their cake making supplies they sold the little jars of edible glue.  I nearly missed them - but yes they did have it.

Once again - which is beginning to worry me - I didn't appear to take my brain with me - as when I found the ribbon I wanted & asked the lady where I got it cut she said she would do it for me.  I then proceeded to tell her how much I required from each of the rolls.  One was about.5" wide & the other was baby ribbon (you know that really narrow ribbon).  When I got home I found I had given her the info the wrong way round - so now I have  loads of the .5" one but not enough of the baby one.  So another visit needed in the next couple of days to get some more.  What am I going to do with myself?

Right my cup of tea will be getting cold - so I will stop now.  If I have time tonight after the meeting I will put somephotos up - otherwise it will be tomorrow.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko