Mold photos - part 1

Hello! here I am with the first set of photos from the Mold meeting on Thursday evening & this set is of the Show & Tell where the theme was Daffodils.


You can just see the flowers gently swaying in the breeze can't you.  How lucky they are too with that bright yellow disk above them - we had one of those last Tuesday didn't we!

I love the combination of the embossed background & the foreground leaf sprays.
That's a great sentiment too.

A really nice layout using just one stamp - just shows you don't have to use lots of stamps


I love the almost distressed look of this one - & I happen to know the owner almost didn't put it into the Show & Tell.  


Another lovely host of golden daffodils with the appropriate sentiment


A really lovely box card.  I did take a photo of it standing up so you could see the box better - but it was too fuzzy to show.


Isn't that background great & the random inking really sets it off.
A beautiful card.
I really must use embossed backgrounds more, myself.

Due to the inclement weather at the time of the January meeting several ladies didn't make the meeting.  On Thursday Rhiannon bought in the card she had made.  So here it is


A lovely interpretation of the sketch & a very pretty valentine's card

I will be back later with the photographs from the evenings project.
'Bye for now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post