My final 2 cards this week

I received some stamps from Happy Stampers at Christmas & we had to make a card & bring back for our January meeting.  But due to the snow we didn't have a meeting so I am taking it along to the February meeting.


This hasn't come out quite as I pictured but I like it in a strange way.  The images were stamped in Versamark & heat embossed with Clear EP.  The card was then coloured over the top of the stamping with Green Pan Pastels.  The photo doesn't show the colour as well as it could.  I then mounted that onto a dark green base card.


This is my second card, again the colour in the photo is not right - the spotty paper is actually bottle green.
As well as the stamps from my pressie I have used the smaller floral image - which I used the larger version of it earlier in the week.  This is the one I will take to the club - I hope it will be alright seeing as I have used another image too.

I hope you have a good weekend planned & that you have a good time.  Bob & I are meeting some friends of his from way back on Saturday so that will be nice.

;Bye for now.

Haven't forgotten those challenge photos from CSNW meeting - will do them over the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko