still just chatting

I am afraid for me there was no crafting today - but I did get to use some of the cards I have made recently.  I needed a birthday card, a get well card & 2 thinking of you cards.  So it was very fortunate that I sat & made a couple of cards a day recently.  What's more I found out earlier this evening I need another birthday card.  If this keeps going like this I will need to sit myself down again & start making 2 cards a day.

I am having a wedding preparation day tomorrow.  Nadine is going to come round to help me with the table decorations.  I have done some work towards them so hope to get a lot done tomorrow.  Having another pair of hands to hold things - especially so you can stand back & see what it looks like is a great help.

I had the first 2013 meeting of my HSNW club tonight - the one in January was snowed off - it was so nice to see everyone.

Well that briefly is my day today - I hope you have all had a good one.

I think I will be off to bed soon - so night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko