Two cards

I managed to grab a little time today to make 2 cards.   I think they both come under the heading - "Use It Up"


The "use it up" part of this card is the paper strip - it has been sitting in a box for a while.
I used a cream card & the paper was white with this pinkish pattern on it.  So I used a Distress Ink "Tattered Rose" to colour it to remove the whiteness. The same ink was used on the image & I attached it with sticky pads.  A sentiment & a couple of flat back gems completed the card.


The "use it up" part of this card is the topper itself which I layered onto black card.  It is an Encaustic Wax piece that I made some years ago when I first tried the craft.  The seahorses are stamps which the tutor provided.
I stamped the greeting on an off-cut of the card which was also layered onto black card.  Then it was all placed on a cream card.

Have a great weekend I hope you have something good organised.

'Bye for now - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko