Two more cards

I am trying to produce some quick, clean & simple cards this week & today I have made 2 more.  Once again they are both decorated in the same way.  Here they are;


I stamped the butterfly onto a strip of white card & cut around the right hand wing to lift it off the page.  Then I layered onto a strip of coloured card that I had cut with my scallopy post stamp edged scissors.  Then stamped a butterfly directly on the card in the opposite corner.  There is space on the white strip to add the sentiment when I know what I want it to be.


Another version using a piece of bright green card I thought I would never use.  Then amazingly I found on one of my multi-ink pads there was a co-ordinating green.

So a selection of these cards buildig up nicely.

Tonight is the first 2013 meeting for CSNW members & it looks like the snow has held off which is good.  So tomorrow there will be photos.

'Bye for now - have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko