two more cards

I managed to continue with my couple of cards a day today - so here they are for you to see;


Bit more colour in these 2 compared to the others I have made this week.  I love this flower stamp & there is a smaller version too.  I got to use my Ebosser to cut out the image.  I used Spellbinders Labels - I think No 7 - but who knows.


Of course I couldn't resist doing one in my favourite colour too.
Shame I didn't have yellow ribbon to make a bow for the first one.

That's me for today.

Night night - sleep well.

Comments

  1. Love that stamp,did you have any white or pale coloured ribbon that you could have coloured?I did some today and it matched my card beautifully. Betty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty!
      You know if I had a brain things would be so much simpler. I have a reel of white ribbon that I bought specifically for that sort of occasion & I have a yellow Promarker as well. Might redo that bit as it is only sitting on a sticky pad.
      Thank you for your comment

      Delete
  2. I rather like the green bow as it makes a good contrast - and I like the cards too. Dot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko