just chatting

Well! Someone stole Monday - or at least some of it.  Where did it go?

I had great designs on what I would do with the day & not much of it got done as I ended up having to run around the place doing various sorting out things.  So, inevitable as I was drifting off last night I realised I had not written anything for the blog.

So I am just popping in quickly now to say sorry.  I am about to go out for the day with my neighbour - we are going over to Boundary Mill.  I am hoping to get some casual clothes for my holiday as I have it on good authority from Bob that it should be reasonably warm in Malta in April/May.  I am also still looking out for shoes to wear on the day, although Nadine has spotted a pair in Dorothy Perkins she thinks I might like - so looks like I am getting some choices.

Will let you know how I get on later this evening.

Have a lovely day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko