Just chatting

Hi everyone

I must apologise I do not have any stamping news to give you.  It has taken rather a back seat at the moment which I hope you will understand.  Although having said that I can show you some digital work I have done - which makes me feel a bit guilty - but I can do that when I am sat quietly in my arm chair in the evening.  There are some birthdays coming up in the family & amongst friends - so I am going to have to set to & do some stamping in the next couple of days.

Today I worked on my sugar roses again.  I added another layer to 6 of the rosebuds that were left as buds as I have finally worked out exactly how many I want to have.  Then I also made another 4 bud cones to make 4 rosebuds which I have decided I might want.

I also tried the dusting powder on the sugar paste to see the difference between dusting the roses & painting the roses - you mix the powder with spirit - eg - Vodka.  The Vodka allows you to paint but dissolves in the air leaving just the coloured surface behind.  So I will take a look at that in the morning to see what I think.

Have I mentioned my shoes?  I have 2 choices - a pair I have had for a while & a new pair that Nadine spotted in the shops.  So tomorrow afternoon, after I have had lunch with a friend, I am going round to Nadine to see if I am going to dye the shoes I have or not as they are not quite the right colour.  Decisions, decisions all the time.  Still there can't be that many left as there is now a little over 7 weeks to go.

Here is the digital page I made earlier this evening - if you click on the link on the right side of the home page (well every page actually) you can read all the information as to how I created it.  It is based around my beautiful bouquet from Gareth for Mother's Day..


Hope you are all well.  More tomorrow.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko