just chatting

Hi everyone

Phew! I am just having a sit down & a cup of tea after working on the final 4 roses & starting on creating some leaves.  I say "phew" - it is not hard work but it affects my back with the standing.  I have in the past tried to do these sugar flowers etc whilst sat down - but I cannot work the same.
Tomorrow I will be covering the cake & putting the initial decoration on it.

I got my car back OK yesterday afternoon. The man knocked off quite a bit of the labour charge so that was something - but still a bill I could have done without.  Mind you I haven't paid the bill yet as their card reader wasn't accepting Mastercard & as I didn't have enough money on me he said either send them a cheque or pay in cash next week.  So the money is mine  - all mine - for a bit longer.  :)

I need about 4 birthday cards over the next couple of weeks - so Monday I hope to do some stamping. That will make a change at the moment.  There was a really nice little set of stamps with my Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine - I may use those or some of them.

So I hope your weekend is going well & you are doing all sorts of nice things.

More tomorrow.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko