just chatting

Hi, how has your day been?

Mine started well - I finished dusting roses, so will probably be able to show you a photo tomorrow. Then I went to Mold & met Sue for a lunch get-together & natter which was very nice.  Sue has asked me to send a "hello" & best wishes to all you Mold & Mold II club ladies who know her.

During our short drive (& in fact my drive to Sue) guess what happened?  My car happened.  Those car repair people have not solved the problem of my locking system.  Sue wondered what the noise was as we drove along. It really was quite good to have someone else hear the noise & know that I am not going crazy.  But I am going (& have got) - mad.  I will be going back to them tomorrow when Bob gets home from work.  You may remember I told you that their card machine wouldn't work with my credit card - they had been having problems with that particular card all day. They had left me to send a cheque or drop the money in this week.  Aren't they in for a big surprise tomorrow. I am going to refuse to pay it until the problem is solved.  I have had enough.  So there.

This evening Bob & I went to the hotel to finalise things for the wedding & Bob paid the balance of the bill.  Painful!  Plans going to plan - so another stage reached.

Thursday sees the Mold meeting for March & for me the start of 3 meetings of making the tea-light card.  I do hope you all like it.  I had some fun with it this morning as I checked the notes & measurements & then had the brain wave that it might be a good idea to measure the tea lights.  Having done that I then had to go through the notes again altering a few measurements as the ones I bought for you are just a little bit bigger.  Need to make a mock up tomorrow. - but it will have to wait until after I have covered the cake.

So that has been my day. I hope yours has been better & that it has included some stamping - & not of the feet like me.  :)

More tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post