just chatting

Good evening everyone - how are you all?

Well I have not ventured out of the house over the weekend - the snow is piled up around the cars & if we clear it off the cars it will merely get in the way of moving the cars.  Stale mate then. Will have to see what tomorrow brings & the rest of the week of course.

I will be ringing Parkfields Community Centre tomorrow morning with regard to Mold II's meeting which I am postponing until next week - but need to make sure that the room is free for us.  So keep an eye on this space.

This afternoon I worked on a couple of digital / CD cards, as I have been asked to be a guest designer over at CD Sunday challenge blog for May.  I think I did already mention this.  One of the cards was for May so I cannot show you that one - but I also entered the challenge set earlier today for this week.  So I thought I would show it to you here. I am actually hoping to do some stamping tomorrow - so watch this space.

Here is the CD card - the theme was "Bundle of Joy".  If you want to know the ins & outs of creating it pop over to my Digital blog.


More tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko