just chatting

Good evening, good evening, good evening!

I have not long been back home from the CSNW meeting this evening, & a very pleasant evening we had as well.

I had hoped that I might get one set of photos from it on here tonight but as soon as I got in there was a call from a friend, then one from Bob - so the time was lost.  Will do them tomorrow for you.

I had a couple of hours with Nadine this afternoon & we managed to get all the flowers done for the wedding.  I had worked out over the weekend what it was that I didn't like about the big table centre & we disassembled the display & rebuilt it & I ended up very pleased with it.  Then we went on, as we were on a roll, & finished 8 small table centres.  So another job ticked off the "to do" list.  I can't show you photos of them now as I am keeping it all under wraps until the day.  What I am going to do is prepare some scheduled posts which will go out whilst I am away which will show you photos of all my preparation work & maybe some from the day.

So photos tomorrow I promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post